AEKS has two on-going projects and activities at present:
- Finnish Regional Workshop in Haage-Helia Campus on 21.10.2019.
- SIA4Y Citizens’ Dialogue Event in Porvoo Finland on 13-14 September 2019.
- Code of Good Practice with case Finland based on interview and survey research. Download it here.
- Event Riga: Using Interactive Tools for Processing and Disseminating Information on 15 January 2020. AEKS presentation on the phenomenon of mainstream and alternative media in Finland.
- EU Charter of Fundamental Rights:https://www.eurights.org/the-charter
- Lisbon Event on Chapter 3 and debate on Women’s Rights on 19-20 September 2019.
- Helsinki Event on Chapter 1 Dignity and debate on dignity in the care of elders and vulnerable youth on 28 – 30 November 2019.
- Gdansk Event on Chapter 4 Solidarity and debate of Solidarity today on 3-5 December 2019.
AEKS has successfully completed the following two projects in 2019: